Inside Sales Representative
As a talented Inside Sales Representative you will play a fundamental role supporting the sales team exceeding assigned sales targets and help NetGuardians in achieving ambitious growth objectives in different regions.
We are looking for a highly committed Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. In this role, you will identify business opportunities both through direct approach and from inbound marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest and qualifying prospects. In addition, you will act as a bridge between the Marketing and Sales teams setting-up campaigns and sales meetings. As the Inside Sales Representative, you will join the NetGuardians Academy to receive a comprehensive training. In future, this exciting opportunity could evolve into a Marketing or Business Development position.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in business subject
- Between 1 and 3 years of inside sales experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven sales environment
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Strong phone presence, excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with SugarCRM or other
- Good knowledge or strong interest in finance technology
- Fluent in English; additional language is a strong plus (ideally German)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Confident, dynamic, outgoing personality
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Office Suite web presentation tools
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- An international experience with a global customer base.
- A dynamic environment with motivated colleagues.
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting adventure
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing successful and innovative company.