Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to strengthen our R&D team. You will be responsible for both the definition and the development of NetGuardians’ software solution and will take an active part in the definition of architecture and design of NetGuardians’ technology.
- Develop and maintain the NetGuardians’ software Solution mostly in Java technologies
- Write functional and technical code with respect to code conventions
- Ensure proper design and documentation of the codebase
- Ensure proper code coverage by unit tests at the time of the development (TDD)
- Take an active part in Designing the NetGuardians’s software
- Maintenance of the integration tests, functional tests and non-regression tests suites
- Writing and maintenance of user documentation and technical documentation
- Minimum 6 years prior experience in Software Development around Java technologies
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent, MSc is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the Java Programming Language and its 8th edition
- Excellent knowledge of Unix / Linux.
- Good notions in Web technologies. Angular / Bootstrap knowledge is a plus.
- Good knowledge of shell scripting, Ruby on Rails or perl.
- Very good communication skills and Teamwork mindset
- Excellent notions in Software Architecture and Software Design
- Professional level English is mandatory. French is a plus.
- A dynamic environment with motivated colleagues.
- An international experience with a global customer base.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting adventure
- A large panel of missions and activities.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing successful and innovative company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.