Senior Front-End Engineer
Our product is growing fast and we're looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to take the lead of our front-end development and bring us to the next level on our journey to building the global hub for money transfers.
As Senior Front-End Engineer, what will you be doing?
- You will take the lead of our front-end development work, shaping our development stack and processes in collaboration with our Head of Technology.
- Working closely with our product team and sharing the ownership of the user experience, you will transform features and mock-ups into user-facing web interfaces, aiming to provide the best user experience in the industry. To this end, you will help us continously test, iterate and optimize our product.
- You'll work on a rapidly changing product, and will have to find innovative solutions to the stream of new challenges coming your way.
- When the time comes, you'll help recruit, develop and lead our front-end development team.
Here is what we have to offer
- Take a ride aboard one of Switzerland's most rapidly growing web startups, with global ambitions.
- Work with a modern development stack ( Vue.js, WebPack, Docker, Circle CI, GitHub, AWS ...) and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends by continuously learning and trying new things.
- Collaborate with super talented and motivated people in a relaxed but hard-working atmosphere.
- Enjoy flexible working conditions that match your own rhythm (we're also a remote-friendly company).
- Your work will have a real social impact on over 700M people, reducing the cost of sending money abroad for migrant workers, international students and expats around the world.
Here is what you bring to the table :
- We're looking for someone able to work autonomously and take the lead of our front-end development efforts, so you'll need to have several years of experience developing web interfaces as a front-end developer.
- You can empathize with our users and come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving their problems.
- You care about about the details and have a high-bar for code-quality, while knowing when to focus on the most impactful aspects of your work .
- A start-up is a high-paced and dynamic environment, we want someone with a proactive attitude, self-responsible with a willingness to learn and adapt .
- Building web products with a purpose is our passion, we're searching for someone who shares this same passion and commitment .
- We speak English and French. Fluency in English is a must, French is a plus.
- It's great if you already have swiss work permit (or if you're Swiss), otherwise you need to have a the citizenship of a EU-25 country (+ Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein)