Lead User Experience Consultant
Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast growing business? Then Appway is looking for you!
As a Lead for the User Experience Consultancy, you are responsible for leading a team of UX experts working with Appway’s clients, partners and other professional services team members. You define and evolve the services catalogue and tools to ensure that great UX scales across all projects and solutions built with the Appway Platform. You and your team of experts will work with business analysts, architects, consultants, external agencies and developers in adopting Appway’s Design System and delivering solutions that delight end-users in their quality and experience. Bringing back the experience from projects worldwide your team will help the Products UX Domain to enhance, improve, rethinking and continuously evolve the Appway Design System and Appway platform.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- Passion for digital customer interactions and customer experience
- You know how to scale high quality UX across global projects
- You understand how to balance the best possible outcome for clients and users while leveraging and evolving a standardized Design System
- You know how to lead a team of experts in delivering high-quality and thorough results and evolving their competence in UX as well as customer service
- You know how to sell the involvement of UX in software projects
- Build up and lead a team of UX consultants
- Take the lead when it comes to user experience on customer projects
- Identify necessary endeavors, plan the user experience and then carry out the different activities
- Define and evolve the services catalogue around UX
- Support selling of UX services
- Interface with the Products UX Domain to evolve Appway’s Design System
- Business fluent in both English and German
- Proven track record in delivering web and e-business projects
- Demonstrable experience in user experience design.
- Knowledgeable in customer experience and user-centered design methodologies as well as front-end technologies
- Specialized experience in the banking and/or financial services industry, particularly of processes, compliance, front to back processes, BPM experience is a plus
- A willingness to travel to customer locations throughout Switzerland and internationally
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or Computer Science preferred