Most wanted: versatile Web engineer with the ability to pull things off from scratch.
Wealthport has been built because we believe that data should be made consumable across sources and organisations.
We offer a dynamic, flexible and inspiring work environment with lots of room for personal growth where you enjoy autonomy, help shape our product and have a meaningful impact. You will lead the development of our data preparation service Web application. The role requires experienced coders with a flair for intuitive user interfaces and an attention to detail. You maintain strong knowledge about industry trends, new technologies, and best practices for front end development. Scalable Web applications with a global user base are your thing. Have a look at our tech stack at https://stackshare.io/wealthport/wealthport.
We use machine learning, probabilistic methods and advanced text analysis to automatically turn messy data into structured information. Our game-changing software achieves super-human performance, makes data standards redundant and accelerates business growth. Wealthport is a startup backed by leading venture capital firms and world class entrepreneurs.
- Lead the front-end implementation of our Web application
- Build user-friendly interfaces with sophisticated interaction patterns
- Implement required backend services interfacing with the data preparation engine
- Partner closely with product development and R&D teams
- Work with user experience and design professionals
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related fields with 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to write expressive, high-quality, reusable code
- Thinks big, gets things done, has fun and loves working with a high impact team!
- Professional experience with Typescript and functional programming paradigms
- Practical experience in backend services written in Scala/Akka
- Know-how of scalable Web apps using Docker on AWS
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Wealthport is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a full time position based in our office in Zurich/Schlieren.
Apply today, and we start our journey together!
- Performance-Oriented Compensation
- Stock Option Programme
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work From Home
- International Team
- Cool Office Space
- Education & Training
- Accident Insurance
- Pension Plan