Leitwert is a young company which realises technically sophisticated projects in a stimulating environment.
We are a Spin-off of ETH Zürich’s Autonomous Systems Lab (www.asl.ethz.ch): originating from a robotics
project we elaborate modular solutions based on our expertise in electronics, asynchronous programming and
product development. Our projects range from wearable device development for athletes and medical research,
sensor nodes and secure distribution solutions for firmware to web tools for energy data visualisation and
analytics in retail. With our services and solutions for connected products we master all key components for
the acquisition, storage and analytics of large amounts of data which enables us to provide vertical solutions
for the IoT.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer (f/m) who will join
us in exiting customer projects and for the advancement of our proprietary software stacks (incl. RTOS).
Elaborate stable software solutions for demanding challenges and convince us with elegant code as
Embedded Software Engineer (f/m)
• Positive and open personality, independent, adaptive and proactive
• University Master Degree (ETH/UNI/FH IT, Software Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar)
• 5+ years of experience in embedded systems
• Outstanding programming skills in C/C++, Python
• Thorough know how in the field of algorithm development, machine learning and signal processing
• Solid foundation in mathematics
• Experience with Low-Power Systems
• Know how in the field of Cyber Security is advantageous
• Know-How in the field of computer vision is advantageous
• Experience with medical device software desirable
• Hands-On working attitude
• Fluent in English (German is advantageous)
• You love challenges and want to engage in a start-up
• Advancement of proprietary RTOS and Eco-System software components
• Firmware integration and development of algorithms for sensor fusion and on-board signal processing
• Working in software development projects from requirements engineering to the implementation
• Independent conduction of customer projects
What we offer:
• Project based work
• Collaboration with experienced developer
• Diverse work with customer contact
• Interdisciplinary and highly motivated team
• Start-up spirit: actively shape our company culture
• Working location: Breitensteinstrasse 96, Zürich, next to the river Limmat
• Flexible working hours
Are you a Team player with the ambition to deliver top results?
If so, we are looking forward to counting
you in our team soon.
Miro Käch is looking forward to your complete application: email@example.com (Motivation letter, CV, job
references, Diplomas including grading information).