Software Engineer (m/w) 100%
eyeonX AG is a branding agency based in one of Zurich’s most vibrant neighborhoods. We turn creative campaigns ideas into reality – by ensuring the best and most innovative advertising products. We are all about driving the company’s technological leadership and setting new standards within the advertising industry. For effective branding!
We’re young, wild, curious – and we want to be even more creative, more present and more innovative. That’s why we are looking for a like-minded team member who is easy-going yet hard-working, team-oriented yet focused and independent. A Software Engineer who is eager to learn new things, loves exploring new technologies and is not afraid of taking responsibility.
As a Software Engineer, you:
- design, build and deliver internal tools to improve our productivity
- observe and solve issues of tech and non-tech teams
- develop user interfaces connected to REST APIs
- elaborate new features with a focus on user experience
- ensure modern cross-browser (IE10, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) compatibility
- are responsible for the full chain from code to production with CI and CD
- work in an agile environment
- improve the deployment, configuration and scaling of our products
- 3+ years of programming experience in frontend and backend development
- good responsive design knowledge
- PHP knowledge (and Object Oriented Programming)
- a passion for shipping quality code
- an interest in solving other people’s issues
- great oral and written communication skills in German and English
And maybe, but not compulsorily:
- Java knowledge (SOAP API consumption and provision)
- experience in machine learning and data science
- Phyton knowledge
- graphic skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- server management skills
Plus points if you like:
- Vue.js / Angular / React
- Atom / PhpStorm
- Laravel / Lumen
- MySQL / PostgresSQL
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days vacation
- Spacious office with modern workstations and sit-to- stand desks
- Free drinks and coffee, weekly aperitifs
- Great atmosphere and strong team spirit
- BBQs in Summer, Table Soccer Tournaments all year round
Please send your application in German, including cover letter and photo to email@example.com.
We only consider electronic applications.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call: 044 585 23 70.