IT Product Manager
Based in Zurich, the purpose of this role is to work in Huawei Enterprise Swiss IT Solution Sales team, deeply understanding the IT, Cloud and Datacenter and European customers, guiding market developing strategy in order to promote Huawei enterprise IT solutions in the Swiss enterprise market. The responsibilities include:
1. Promoting Huawei IT solutions in the Swiss enterprise market to achieve assigned sales target and objectives
2. Communicating enterprise IT solutions with the customer technical department
3. Participating in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations and commercial proposals by providing product information, value argumentation, bill of materials and tender network designs
4. Planning and supporting market branding actions in the enterprise area and industry events related to technology forums and industry presentations
5. Tracking potential competitors, developing alternative strategies
6. Supporting the process of knowledge transfer to technical sales team members
1. 3+ years of work experience in IT, Cloud and Datacenter area.
2. Strong knowledge about Servers/Blades, Storage/Backup, Data Center Infrastructure and Cloud Technology.
3. IT experience at mainstream vendors (EMC/NetApp/IBM/HP/DELL) or a strong Server / Storage Integrator/Distributor.
4. IT project manager experience in design, management or implementation of systems integration projects.
5. Candidate must demonstrate good sales skills, including organizational, communication and presentation skills.
6. Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently.
7. High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure.
8. With bachelor degree or above, MS degree in Communication, Computer Science or Engineering is highly desired.
9. Fluency in German and English is a must, and French is a plus.
10. Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland. Only direct applications will be accepted.
Please, send us a complete application in English.