Appway’s Engagement Leaders are responsible for delivering successful projects and the realization of tangible business benefits for Appway's customers. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering engagements to the agreed customer scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics, as well as assisting customers to achieve the expected return on investment. You will be expected to have a comprehensive understanding of Appway’s delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client or partner own methodology. Deep knowledge and very specialized domain expertise in financial services industries by understanding customer strategies, processes, vocabulary and trends are also essential.
Are You the Perfect Fit For Appway?
- You have excellent project delivery skills and you are able to efficiently track project progress, change control, and project or program governance.
- You are a born leader, with finely tuned people skills and through the engagement of these natural traits you will form and manage teams of the appropriately skilled staff from Appway and its client and partner organizations.
- You will also operate as the day-to-day manager and coaching liaison of consulting staff assigned to engagements.
- A sensitive communicator, you will lead the dialogue with the client and provide thought leadership so that the best system possible is implemented, including process re-design if necessary.
- You take pride in having high levels of integrity and you use this to access and secure supplementary Appway resources from internal forums and departments such as staffing calls, triage, situation management and customer support.
- You are driven to achieve the 'as sold' project margin by effective delivery through the project lifecycle. Appway will provide you with access to resources and training that will provide you with a broad knowledge of our products and frameworks. In turn, you must have a thorough understanding of Agile, Waterfall and Scrum approaches to delivery: required to structure implementation approaches for new opportunities and to run workshops.
- You will be able to communicate Appway’s value proposition and competitive advantages together with possessing a comprehensive understanding of Appway’s delivery methodology and how this can be harmonized with a client or partner own methodology.
- Master’s Degree, preferably with technical background or MBA
- Willing to travel to customer locations
- Minimum 5 years consulting or relevant industry experience
- Experience managing technology engagements desired
- Project management experience in IT Banking/FSI
- Profound knowledge of the Swiss market, existing network is an asset
- Deep subject matter expert in software project methodologies
- Fluent in both German and English; Italian and French are a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Strong analytical and technical skills