Marketing Manager EMEA
As a Marketing Manager EMEA you will work with the general manager, Sales and the global marketing team to drive Appway’s business with innovative marketing activities focused on our target accounts in a selection of European markets. You will utilize your knowledge of the IT and Financial Service Industries to increase awareness and sales in the corresponding territories. This role will require a wide array of skills and include a combination of responsibilities. You generate market intelligence and develop the strategic, regional marketing plans together with the regional leadership team. You manage the execution of marketing events and lead generation campaigns highly focused on our target accounts. You own and monitor regional objectives, marketing budget and costs in EMEA.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You are a self-starter and problem solver with experience in leading project teams
- You pay attention to detail and are able to maintain high-quality standards under tight deadlines
- You have an innate feel for language and writing
- You possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and on paper
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing based positions for the IT / banking industries and/or relevant experience in EMEA
- 3+ years experience creating account based marketing strategies, running integrated marketing campaigns, working with media and managing marketing events
- Experience in working closely together with sales teams to generate and qualify leads
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Fluency in English and in another European language is a must, preferably German
- Strong Financial Service Industry knowledge
- Work experience in an advertising agency