CX Sales Representative
Preferred Qualifications We are looking for a talented sales person to join our successful and highly motivated Applications Sales Team. As an experienced and dynamic software solutions expert you will be confident in selling to C Level and will apply your sharp business insight and understanding to present custom solutions to Oracle clients. You will have extensive resources available to you, including Pre-Sales, Marketing and Consulting Services, allowing you to provide clients with comprehensive custom-fit solutions. Sales territory: Telco, Industrial Manufacturing and Financial Services Industry in the German speaking part of Switzerland.
Role and Responsibility
• Drive to position CX Service Cloud Applications
• Positioning Oracle’s CX Applications Portfolio including Master Data Management and Rules Engines
• Actively positioning CX platform capabilities to business representatives in relevant prospects.
• Analyzing customer needs and demand in the respective territory in cooperation with Presales, Co-Prime Sales and defining and coordinating the appropriate actions with other internal specialist and close collaboration with business partner
• Developing an account strategy and sales plan to win new license sales revenue in line with targets.
• Building strong, long-term relationships not only with clients & partners but also internally within Oracle
• Accurate opportunity- and pipeline management and forecasting
• Full understanding of the workings and vocabulary to become a trusted adviser in any Industry
• Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to industry sector
• Experience in positioning and selling Cloud based offerings, ideally in the CX or vertical area, in both direct and indirect sales models working in an extended team.
• Must have a proven sales track record in solution and cloud selling
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrable experience and complete comfort in dealing at ‘C’ level
• Ability to take a leading sales role, managing virtual teams and executing successful sales strategies
• Significant industry- and process knowledge for the targeted industry
• Experience in both hunting for new business and managing existing clients
• Fluent in German and English
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent. : Sales: CH-CH,Switzerland-Baden-Daettwil: Regular Employee Hire: Oracle