Cofounder Product Management & Business Development
Gifteehub, an early-startup aiming at revolutionizing the Gifting industry, is looking for a third Cofounder to help grow its business. The team is composed by a CTO, an INSEAD MBA graduate, with 10 years experience in software engineering and Project Management and a CMO, with 6 years experience in Marketing Management in a Top FMCG multinational. The product, uses a powerful and innovative algorithm to help consumers find the perfect gift for their giftees. We are looking for a very passionate and hands-on individual with expertise in e-commerce and gifting trends, focusing on the US market. We are based in Zurich but it is location free.
The ideal co-founder will have :
- E-commerce experience focusing on the US market.
- Good understanding of US gift consumer trends
- Business development / sales experience
- Passion for shopping and new trends
- Previous experience in startups
The main responsibilities will be :
- Manage business partners (online shops) relationship and bring in new businesses
- Manage products and partners selection strategy (which products and which retailers we target)
- Manage the website/app quality controls, by reviewing all uploaded content
- Discover new trends and include them in the tool.
We are offering up to 33% equity for full time work and equal capital investment.
If you are interested in this job send us an email at email@example.com
Gifteehub is your personal Gift assistant. It helps you find, compare and organize great gift ideas for the ones you loved, your giftees. You describe your friends and family and we send you tailored gift ideas from our curated selection before their birthdays and other special occasions.
Our mission is to strengthen family bonding through a revolutionary and simplified gifting experience