Beekeeper is an award-winning mobile communication platform for non-desk employees. We believe that every single employee deserves to be happy at work and happy employees help their companies succeed. We help clients from numerous industries including hospitality, manufacturing and retail in over 100 countries reach, connect and engage people across teams and locations.
The same applies to our own team: We believe in the contribution and potential of every single employee.
As a Account Executive you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You need to be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling and personal meetings over the phone and in-person. We expect excellent interpersonal skills and a good technical understanding of the product.
- Generate and grow a strong and healthy funnel of qualified opportunities (B2B)
- Acquire new business by approaching prospective customers over the phone and via email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Answering incoming sales calls and email inquiries
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update personal sales pipeline into the Company’s CRM to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping
- Support the development and optimization of our sales strategies
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
What we look for
- Fluent in English and French
- A hustling attitude and a passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed target
- Working experience in Sales of a SaaS company
- Experience with mobile products
- Experience in selling software to Hotels, Retailers or Manufactoring companies
- Experience with Salesforce
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and stock options
- Reimbursement on your monthly phone bill
- A brand new MacBook Air for business and private use
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
- Exciting team culture, with fun and inspiring team events
- An open organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- Great and central office in Zurich with lots of free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits
Then click on "Apply now" and submit your details. We are looking forward to getting to know you.