Director, Sales Operations, EMEA
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R6143 Director, Sales Operations, EMEA (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Director, Sales Operations, EMEA
Sales Operations Director, EMEA
The Director of Sales Operations partners and provides leadership to the Sales Oganisation to drive performance management, analytics, and growth. This includes improving operational processes and offering advice on maximizing opportunities using their deep understanding of the business.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Supports the Sales Team in execution of priorities including overall vision & strategy, short-term and long-term goals, and key initiatives
- Analyzes and monitors performance to assist leadership team in developing plans that will lead to achievement of goals
- Uses analytics to inform regional decision making and market initiatives and documentation to establish the business justification and risk/rewards of proposed business opportunities
- Proactively coordinates, monitors and maintains high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Provides strategic leadership and insights on areas of opportunity and strength within the business based on business analytics and knowledge of the products and business environment; coordinate efforts to grow overall business.
- Manages the business’ weekly and quarterly forecasting process with a key focus towards forecast accuracy
- Partners with Sales Leadership to assign sales quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales resources
- Provides analytical/operational support for the development, execution, and monitoring of scorecard/dashboard
- Works closely with the central sales operations functions to drive geo execution on sales strategy, sales compensation, sales analytics, sales systems and tools
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting as needed
- Evaluates alternative financial modeling approaches and oversees or performs statistical studies for the Sales department.
- Works in partnership with various external department leaders, directors, managers, and staff to promote a cohesive business strategy and provide thought leadership to the overall operational strategic plan
- Leads a high performing team and provides coaching and development
- Interacts internally and externally with executive management; negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Successful track record delivering high quality customer service (internal and external) with thorough understanding of People, Processes, and technology
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Experienced in planning, organizing and prioritizing multiple complex assignments and projects
- Demonstrated performance in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external audiences at all levels
- Proven ability to guide, direct, train and coach team members in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of function to come to agreement by managing communications through discussions and compromise
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 10+ years Sales Operations Management or Financial Analysis Management or equivalent experience
- Fluent in written and verbal English. Additional language skills preferred.
- Ability to travel across region and occasionally to the United States and/or Internationally
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other functions to achieve overall business objectives
- Ability to simplify and translate complex challenges into actionable action plans
- Must thrive in a fast pace environment requiring a high level of collaboration
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management both inside the company and with customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage virtual/remote organization, including experience inspiring and developing people
- High degree of motivation and professionalism with advanced organizational, project management, negotiation, change management, problem solving, and process management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.