SENIOR SOFTWARE INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Integration Engineer
for our Zürich office to make the team even stronger.
- Analysis of new 3rd party Software Releases and patches;
- Customize application for business requirement;
- Packaging and integration of new 3rd party Software Releases and patches;
- Documentation updates.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering;
- Linux Red Hat, Solaris;
- Shell scripting;
- RPM Packaging;
- Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL (able to read);
- Ability to automate installations, deployments and orchestration in a scripting language;
- Familiar with Subversion and Git;
- Customer-focused and supportive;
- Good team player but used to work on projects without guidance and supervision;
- Fluent English is a must;
- German is nice to have;
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Java is a plus.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events.