Nexiot is a technology leader in zero maintenance IoT / M2M solutions for industrial and enterprise markets.
The service is made possible through our own smart sensor modules and software, both of which are
developed in house. Our capabilities have evolved from our research heritage in ultra-low power networks,
energy harvesting, complex systems and algorithms. Our revolutionary technology, combined with
an innovative approach to business is a proven formula for success with the biggest customers in a global
market. The high demand means we are rapidly scaling the team to keep pace with the aspirations of our
growing customer base.
The rapid growth of the company is driven by our CEO and leadership team. Our technical team consists
of Hardware, Firmware and Software Engineers who are all passionate about solving problems every day.
Our Hardware Engineers concentrate on making the most robust modules, our Backend Developers
make it possible to handle messages from hundreds of thousands of devices, our Big Data Analysts are
transforming data into valuable information and our Web Developers make sure the information is usable
and well displayed.
The team must continue to expand so we can continue to make products that our customers
You are a recent graduate from any discipline and you are dynamic, passionate, communicative, engaging
and you love solving problems. But most of all, you want to make your mark and take your chance to improve
The successful candidate for this position will be an experienced salesperson (>4 years) with a background
in either industrial devices, IT services or B2B solutions in the logistics sector.
Working within our
Zurich based team you will report to the Director of Marketing and Sales. Tasks will include a range of
activities which contribute to the development of Nexiot’s market position as we continue our penetration
of both SME’s and large enterprises.
• Support the Director of Sales and Marketing whilst learning how to communicate Nexiot’s value
proposition and USP’s. Must be quickly ‘up-and-running’ on Nexiot’s core technologies.
• Proactively search for and qualify new sales opportunities and provide responses and information
according to customer enquiries and questions.
• Take ownership of tasks and activities to ensure excellent service and management of customer
accounts, taking a process oriented approach in close coordination with management.
• Take responsibility for RFQ’s and bid management processes when required.
• Foster close communication channels with management, operations, technicians and engineers.
• Use and enhance our CRM tool for client tracking, reporting and pipeline management.
• Awareness and evaluation of market trends, and current and future requirements from the market.
• Creation of reports and infographics (including design) for specific customer cases.
• Involvement in meetings, trade fairs, events and customer outreach as required.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in sales in a relevant industry or environment, ideally selling Software
as a Service (SaaS).
• Knowledge and interest in Industrial IoT / Digitisation / Telematics / Industry 4.0
• Passion to be a part of a revolutionary product and enterprise
• Fluent in English and German
• Excellent customer relationship skills and strong in understanding and negotiation
• Analytical capabilities and design / presentation / reporting skills (Publishing is valuable)
• Proactive with the ability to work independently and be self-organised
To launch your career in an exponential organisation, send your CV, together with a cover letter to
demonstrate your suitability.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org