Facebook Content Promotion Manager
KAYAK is focused on making online travel better. With our new content magazine we want to inspire people to travel. Become a part of this journey and help people experience travel in a new way.
In your role as a Facebook Content Promotion Manager you'll help people discover our content and deliver targeted, quality traffic to our content-magazine. You will be part of the KAYAK content team, working closely with the Editor-in-chief, Social Media and Graphic Design.
The perfect candidate is an open-minded discoverer, always up with new trends and technologies, a team player who loves numbers and always reaches for better results. You should be experienced in Facebook Content Promotion with a proven track of record.
- Work with our content marketing team to promote blog-content via Facebook and deliver targeted, quality traffic to our content-magazine.
- Setup innovative A/B tests and constantly optimize ongoing content campaigns
- Develop new content types / campaigns with the content marketing team
- Ensure ads are properly tracked
Skills & Qualities
- Experienced in developing, executing, and optimizing paid social advertising campaigns for promoting content via Facebook.
- Usage of the Facebook Ad platform and other tools related to Facebook bid management.
- Experience running paid campaigns on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube a plus.
- Experience working for a media house a plus.
- A deep understanding of campaign analytics.
- Able to stay organized and on track with the details of numerous campaigns.
- Excellent English and German writing and proofreading skills; detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Ability to analyze dates and provide reports.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- A love for social media, and staying up-to-date with constant changes in the field.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- 3 year anniversary travel bonus
- Day off on your birthday
- Lunch Checks
- Health Insurance subsidy
- Free German classes
- Free massages
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one billion searches for travel information and has more than 40 international sites and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.