We are currently seeking a Sales Planner responsible for forecasting traffic for advertising initiatives for a variety of airline, hotel, care and vacation clients. This position will sit in our Zurich location.
- Own the inventory management process for advertising campaigns: manage requests, calculate availability using various tools/systems for our various ad products
- Manage our customer management system (CMS) process including but not limited to: updating, coordinating and maintaining contracts
- Assist the sales team in creating customized marketing materials as needed
- Assist sales and account management teams on data analysis as needed, such as analyze top markets, seasonality, inventory trends
- Managing ad targeting capabilities and maintain documentation to assist the Sales team.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical ability
- Great technical skills/mindset
- Interest/Knowledge in coding a plus but not required
- Ability to learn and master systems (ex. Cognos, DFP, Salesforce)
- Excellent communications skills and a strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- SalesForce and DoubleClick for advertisers is a plus
- Proven experience analyzing data to make business decisions
- Speaks and writes English fluently. Other languages a plus
- Thrives in a fast paced, results oriented environment
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one billion searches for travel information and has more than 40 international sites and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- 3 year anniversary travel bonus
- Day off on your birthday
- Lunch Checks
- Health Insurance subsidy
- Free German classes
- Free massages
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours