Avrios is the digital fleet management platform: Companies buy, maintain and sell their cars through our SaaS platform. With Avrios they go from an Excel & paper mess to an automatically updated database on all vehicle data with automatic outlier detection in one week. Our customers love that we organize this very complex problem for them into a simple and easy to use product - they like it so much that we literally get calls from them thanking us for building this system :)
To make more people happy we are looking for developers with solid Java and AngularJS experience to join our team as fullstack engineers. As a fullstack engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing and scaling both the backend services and the frontend of our cloud based fleet management software. You will report directly to the CTO and participate in our regular internal tech talks.
Our stack includes Java (Spring Framework), Hibernate and PostgreSQL bundled into micro services running on AWS. The frontend is an AngularJS app that consumes the REST api the backend provides and is written in ECMAScript 6. We are currently in the process of evaluating both Angular 2 and React for future frontend development.
You can expect...
- to be part of an interesting and very fast growing startup
- a chance to shape the company’s culture and product by having an impact from day one
- competitive compensation (salary and/or stock)
- education budget for attending conferences, purchasing books etc.
- flexible working hours
- an international team and environment full of young, smart people that want to move things
- interesting challenges every day
- support in relocating to Zurich (if necessary)