BUSINESS DEVELOPER / SENIOR MARKETER
Are you a hungry sales and marketing personality with an appetite for more? Do you love identifying sales opportunities and creating high-quality marketing assets? Want to be part of a thriving software startup with global ambitions ? Then join our crew, work closely with the founders and drive our growth!
Wealthport’s artificial intelligence (AI)-driven Software-as-a-Service turns messy into structured information. Our game-changing technology achieves super-human performance in data preparation, makes data standards redundant, accelerates growth and improves business agility. We believe best-in-class data is the next competitive advantage for our global customer base.
- Define and drive all demand generation activities, from market research to lead identification, lead campaigns and first customer experience
- Implement and refine scalable sales and marketing processes
- Track, measure and analyse sales funnel performance with a maximum of automation
- Build and communicate business cases for targeted accounts to convey our value proposition
- Create high-quality sales and marketing assets, from business cases to sales presentations and white-papers
- Closely work to together with sales team and leadership to provide solid, actionable leads
Your Trump Cards:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Inside Sales, Business Development and/or Marketing with high initiative and an affinity to software and data in an enterprise context
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high persuasiveness and a feeling for customer needs
- Strong business development, lead generation and process management skills
- Proficient in office software (Excel, Keynote, Pages) with a flair for modern sales tools
- Native German and excellent English language skills, French is a plus
- Thinks big, gets things done, has fun and loves working with a high impact team!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Wealthport is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a full time position based in our office in Zurich/Schlieren. Send us your documents today, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Wealthport does not accept application from out-sourcing companies or candidates by recruiting agencies.