Lenovo is a Fortune 500 stocked listed US$46 billion personal technology company. We are the largest PC maker worldwide – serving customers in more than 160 countries and an emerging leader on the Smart Connected Devices sector. But we are not just a technology company. Our work is more important than that. We are the company that empowers people who DO. The engine that helps them DO more. DO better. DO what’s never been done. We make the technology that empowers the world’s best ideas.
We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with strong relationship and communication skills. The Sales Manager Channel/SMB Business will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies for a successful business with Lenovo Channel/Resellers/Distributors and Small & Medium End-customers in Switzerland.
Full management responsibilities:
The person owning this position will have responsibility for their department’s resources/people, short-term planning, and budget. This position reports to the Swiss Managing Director and is part of the Senior Swiss Management Team.
• The position requires to conduct deep analysis in identifying complex problems: generate and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems.
• Required are also people management responsibilities, including KPI/objective setting, coaching, performance feedback & assessment.
• Close cooperation with the EMEA functional management team.
The successful candidate will have 5-7 years proven track record in IT- channel sales, strategic selling, strong interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and the entrepreneurial approach that is imaginative, smart, passionate and approachable.
• Ability to lead, manage and coach people
• Adapt communications and approaches to drive negotiations with various partners to conclusion, resulting in common agreements. Maintain and cultivate senior executive relationships.
• Demonstrate expertise in building customers relationships, which promote and enable a deep understanding the corporate Reseller business goals and objectives
• Fluent in (Swiss-)German and English (written and spoken), French an advantage
• The position requires travelling, mainly within Switzerland
What we offer
• A multitude of professional and personal opportunities
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forwarding thinking IT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
Are you a „DOer“? When applying for this position, please send your CV (including covering letter and references) via our Online-Tool.