Senior Account Executive (m/f)
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. In a digital economy where enterprise business models are increasingly interdependent, interconnection is essential to success. Equinix operates the only global interconnection platform, sparking new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together.
We make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Work with us and shape the future of cloud and enterprise connectivity at one of the fastest growing technology companies. If you want to play a part in building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
To support our team in Zürich we are looking for a
Senior Account Executive (m/f)
This is a critical role responsible for generating and driving new business to achieve/exceed targets within the Enterprise market.
- Prospecting for new business, hunting for new opportunities within Enterprise industry.
- Establishing track record selling and creating high value deals.
- Identify and formulate lead generation activities with marketing and inside sales for the vertical market.
- Work closely with prospects, vendors and customers to develop roadmaps or prepare business cases to build solutions for business opportunities that drive customer success.
- Translate Platform Equinix capabilities into high value solution sets for target customers.
- Plan for, build and maintain effective relationships with senior executives, key decision makers, influencers and technical experts across the client organization.
- Develop clear understanding of customer environments.
- Responding to incoming and cross-sector prospects & customer enquiries.
- Conducting sales presentations to customers and prospects.
- Organizing and conducting site visits.
- Present regular forecasting, planning and reporting to sales management.
- Participate in company and industry events.
- Established track record selling and winning new business and creating high value deals within vertical market to achieve/exceed targets.
- Minimum 10+ years relevant industry experience, sales experience and enterprise knowledge results/success driven self-starter with a self-motivational can do spirit and strong business attitude.
- Proficient at planning and executing account strategies and maintaining effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers.
- C-Level/executive business sales experience.
- Ability to confidently liaise with and successfully present to senior audiences.
- Proficiency in building business cases presenting them to top decision makers.
- Intercultural proficiency in dealing internationally and with matrix organizations
- Excellent presentation skills and strong negotiation skills.
- In depth knowledge of key segment trends specific to clients business and industry.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with team members in other parts of the organization.
- Strong knowledge and experience of sales methodologies.
- Ability to plan, prioritize & meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English is required.
Equinix (Germany) GmbH
60326 Frankfurt am Main