We are looking for fantastic sales people to join our team in Zurich. We’re a fast moving startup with ambitious goals to disrupt the traditional staffing business model.
Linx is revolutionising the way employers find staff in the events, promotions, hospitality or catering industries. Built on leading edge technology, our platform helps employers hire staff on demand minus all the hassle of recruiting, administration and payroll.
We’ve got a great product and a huge market in front of us. What we’re looking for now is someone with previous sales or business development experience to build a pipeline and get the word out about Linx.
In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and responsible for generating new business. The best sales consultants are creative, passionate, resourceful and self-driven team players.
- Prospect and identify decision-makers at target companies
- Win new clients and develop relationships within the industries
- Understand the client’s pain points and how our technology can help solve it
- Build a pipeline and crush sales targets
Our ideal team member:
- Self-starter with records of success in your professional, personal or academic life
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excited about technology, marketing and sales
- Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Startup experience (can be a plus but not required)
- Very ambitious and driven to outperform targets
- 6 months sales or business development experience
- Network in the events, promotions, hospitality or catering industry
- Ability to multi-task, think on your feet and manage time effectively
- Fluent in German and English, other languages a plus
Think you’ve got what it takes to make things happen? Apply now.