Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world
About the Position
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes deals in Switzerland for Mid Market Accounts. This person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
• Create and drive revenue within Switzerland
• Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
• Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
• Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
• Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
• Develop strategic territory business plan
• Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
• Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
• A proven sales hunter and closer.
• 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
• Proven track record of sales excellence
• Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
• Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
• Superior professional presence and business acumen
• Experience selling at the "C" level