Avrios helps companies manage their cars smarter: With our automated fleet management software they go from a mess of Excel and Paper to complete transparency at the push of a button. We automate all the data entry for them and our smart analytics automatically identify savings potentials for them. Our customers are extremely excited about Avrios and are literally calling in to thank us that they can use our software.
Engineering at Avrios
We are different than most software companies: Avrios is extremely customer centric and our engineering team is no exception. It is very important to us that every engineer has a deep understanding of how our customers work and how our product improves their lives. Expect to do the most satisfying work of your career as your code will literally put a smile on our customers' faces :)
To spread more happiness we are looking for web developers who have a strong sense for UX and a passion for frontend development in AngularJS.
As frontend developer you are responsible for the UI of our cloud based fleet management software: As part of our frontend team you will work closely with our head of product to develop and implement new experiences and ensure that both new as well as power users love to use the product.
You can expect...
- to be part of an interesting and very fast growing startup
- a chance to shape the company’s culture and product by having an impact from day one
- competitive compensation (salary and/or stock)
- flexible working hours
- an international team and environment full of young, smart people that want to move things
- interesting challenges every day
- support in relocating to Zurich and getting settled here