Starmind is a fast-growing Swiss Artificial Intelligence company driving cutting-edge research and Brain Technology. Starmind was born at the Chicago Medical School, USA and the Artificial Intelligence Lab of the University of Zurich, Switzerland.
Based on a self-learning algorithm which applies latest insights from humanoid robotics and neural network research, Starmind has developed an award-winning and innovative way to capture and access internal know-how of large corporations, ultimately leading to the creation of an artificial brain for companies, We boost corporate business efficiency through better decision-making, faster time-to-solutions, improved knowledge retention, providing a competitive advantage and increasing profitability.
Starmind is currently in use in over 40 countries by high-profile companies from various industries, including: Bayer, UBS, Ogilvy and Swisscom. Starmind won the Swiss ICT Award in
2013 and Red Herring Europe in 2014.
If joining a great sales & business development team and mastering fast growth is the right
next career path for you, consider this job opportunity and join us at Starmind! And if you have already landed your dream job, maybe you know someone who hasn’t yet. Thanks for passing us on!
Sales & Business Development (100%)
• Acquisition of largest enterprises in Europe
• Presentation of benefits and solution capabilities to CXOs and decision makers
• Identification of specific business needs of target customers and offering of appropriate value
proposition with a consultative sales approach
• Understanding of customer IT landscape and proposal of optimal solution integration options on
a high level
• Negotiation of contracts with customers within the defined Starmind guidelines
• Development of successful long-term relationships with customers
• Regular update of sales activities and opportunities in CRM system and to supervisor
• Proven experience of selling IT solutions to large enterprises
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work with “C-level” executives across functions
• Experience in SaaS product and B2B sales as well as in contract management
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen to identify the business needs of prospects and match them with our solution
• Strong interpersonal skills in the development of client relationships
• Self-confident and convincing manner
• Professional level of English
• Strong ability to work independently and self-motivated
• Strong sales-driven personality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to travel (regularly and internationally, about 50% of time)
• Background in technical IT solutions sales is an advantage
• A dynamic, young company where your work has an impact
• High level of personal responsibility and independence
• A challenging and exciting mission within an innovative and multi-cultural environment
• The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the market
• Location: Based in Küsnacht/Zurich
• Swiss contract
Starmind is a performance driven company that believes in rewarding success and working with outstanding individuals only. We are looking for someone who is able to make a difference.
We are providing you with a competitive salary, including the chance for considerable performance-based rewards and a genuine long-term career opportunity at a time of
significant company growth.
Candidates are kindly asked to contact email@example.com with their letter of application and a complete dossier (in English).